Brain Quest 1st Grade Math
It’s fun to be smart with Brain Quest card decks, packed with curriculum-based questions.
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises and games, Brain Quest card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.
Brain Quest 1st Grade Math helps kids aged 6–7 to learn the basics of math in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way, including addition and subtraction, fractions, word problems, number patterns, and more.
In a set of two fan-decks, Brain Quest 1st Grade Math features hundreds of questions and answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 750 questions and answers covering addition, subtraction, time telling, and more
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-school through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-K through 4th-5th Grades).
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own – and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy